Local and National News Articles that I think are important. Helping people stay informed.

Home    About Buffalo    Pictures    Design Services   

Thursday, February 03, 2005

State of the Union

This State of the Union address was a waste of time. It was like a long campaign commercial, filled with the usual vague, feel good rhetoric. In past years I would scream out the truth contradicting each of his lies, but this year I just sat there thinking actions speak louder than words. He said he’s going to raise Pell Grants, and aid to veterans, ok, I’ll believe it when I see it since he’s been cutting both for the past 4 years.
Here’s an article that provided me with a refreshing perspective after listening to Bush’s performance.
Article

The Bush administration tonight demagogically postures as the great liberator. This is the pose assumed by all aggressors in modern history on the "home front."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home